Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avril is such a FAKE!!!

Options
  • 13-06-2003 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'd just like to say that I hate Avril Lavigne. They played her on Kerrang and that pisses me off.
    She is total hypocrite. One minute shes going on about how hardcore punk she is, the next its shes all "no I didn't mean hardcore punk ". Her songs are meerily Britney-pop. Yet she dresses in punk wannabe clothes. She is sooo dumb as well. She said "how did you guys meet?" to the corrs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

"Blame Canada, blame canada........."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

wow did she really say that to the corrs??!!
    or are u being witty...

i think its a well known fact now that she is a fake, but i hate to say it, if she wasnt - we would never have heard of her.

she's still a little ride though, i'd love to hold her down and use some dairygold to lube up her...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Avril Quotes! (What I have to say is in the parenthesis):

"I would love to work with Johnny Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls, Blink-182, or System of a Down. That would rock!" (Little does she know, that these people most likely hate her and wouldn't work with her. If Johhny ever did a song with her, I'd probably die.)

"I'm going to be around for a while. I'm going to make tons of records and keep on writing music and reaching fans." (Someone please shoot me now. Nah, she'll be gone in a year...muhahaha.)

"When I write a song, I sit down with the guitar and write about what I'm feeling at that time. It just comes out" (Yeah, Kind of like my vomit when I hear that song.)

"My music is pure rock" (Yeah, just like Britney's cover of "I Love Rock N Roll")

"I write whatevers on my heart." (Yeah, she writes about transvestites (bois) and cheerios. How deep!)

"I hate makeup and **** like that. If you're going to express yourself, do it in your music" (Okay, and she says this right before she put on her 45 lbs of eyeliner.)

"I don't wanna be no fake pop ****" (too late, huh?)

"I dress cool and look hott so if you don't like it suck it" Oooh, she has one?)

"People are like 'Well, she doesn't know the Sex Pistols!' Why would I know that stuff?" (Um, because everyone who knows something about music knows who the Sex Pistols are.)

"I'm like the Sid Vicious of a new generation" (She should die for saying this. She just said she didn't know the Sex Pistols then she goes and COMPARES herself to Sid? What a loser. The only reason she said this is because she knows Sid has to do with punk rock. Someone please kill this girl. UGHHH)

**Pwnd of some other site.

Dregin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Was she really worth the effort of typing all that?

It's a well known fact that she doesn't write her own songs, hasn't a clue about punk or rock and she's just yet another "teen idol" like britney except aimed at a different market.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

A. Yes she is a rather cute little bit of jailbait.
    B. Take deep breaths and try not to let other people annoy you quite so much in future.
    C. I have heard that Corrs quote attributed to at least half a dozen people and mostly before anyone had ever heard of Avril.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i heard it was Donna Air (head) who said that to the Corrs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

wow, you're really quick aren't you.
    something like that is a given, you dont need to discuss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

it was donna air.
    I think the thread starter was using the quote as a metaphor for avrils apparant stupidity.
    Either Way, why do you care so much about avril?
    Let her release her ****e songs, not like anyone takes her music seriously anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

she does have boobies though....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jesus, why do you have to go and make everything so complicated?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Avrils fake? What? Has anyone informed MTV yet so they can pull the plug on her output?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

You can always hit the dial and listen to something else. Though our radio is so cr*p theres rarely anything worth listening to. Same with the TV. And they wonder why music sales are falling?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Originally posted by PiE
    Was she really worth the effort of typing all that?

Ctrl+C...............Ctrl+V :p

Dregin

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

Avril is such a FAKE!!!

your only realising now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

great website:D :ninja:
    another example (even worse example) was a certain band (no point in naming them,can't really remember anyway) and they had all the clear attributes of a boyband , they clearly were one,
    and they try pathetically to be a rock band. I happened to be flicking thru the tv channels and I saw them for the first time on the late late show (I think) and there was two guitarists and a bassist. their lips were off sync and worst of all was that they weren't paying any attention to their guitars. they were just strumming mindlessly, in fact they didn't change their finger possition once. they were an Irish band as far as I know it was pathetic:mad: .
    what has become of the music industry?:mad: :ninja:

thats Busted man! get with the times! pfft, moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

ahhh yes thats the one surprised someone here knew that
    grr seeing bands like that just makes me wanna....
    homermad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 michelle_lou

okay,
    here I am with my tail between my legs, I admit that quote on the corrs was hearsay from an anti avril friend. (curse you shania_twain_hater!)

Did Avril skateboard in her videos??? Here she goes and condradicts herself::: {its a reliable sourceTOTP INTERVIEW WITH AVRIL }

TOTP: Do you skate?
    Avril: I was a skater in high school.
    TOTP: Do you have any tips for someone pulling a backside ollie kickflip?
    Avril: I said I was a skater in high school, that doesn't mean I am one now.

hhhhhmmmmm does the word "hypocrite" come to mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Anytime I make a rare visit to this forum there is an anti avril lavigne thread.But in all honesty is nobody in agreement that Pink is even worse?I mean,she is such an appaling lyricist.he says edgy sh1te that will get MTV quaking in their boots because she thinks its rebellious.Its not smart-she is just a louder,uglier version on Britney and the rest IMO.
    How did one line go?"I cant stay on your life support,theres a shortage in the switch,I cant stay on your morphine cos its making me itch,Ive been trying to call the nurse again but shes beiing a little bitch......"and it goes on.WTF is this sh1te?These lyrics make about as much sense as something Bono would write when he is stoned.

I must admit though that calling that song Sk8r Boi,rather than just spelling it rightly but instead chaniging it like a politician trying to cash in on what he sees as a texting generation,is unforgiveably sad.
    It isnt sk8r Boi-it is Skater Boy you spanner.

But at least she is nice to look at,unlike that lesbian butch truck driver wannabe.And Ill be honest,I quite like that song Im With You.
    But then again seeing as im not into metal i woudnt know how she is ripping it off,much in the same way that metal fans cant get what is the difference between crap rap and decent stuff.

But honestly,is nobody in agreement that pink is worse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Tha Gopher
    is nobody in agreement that pink is worse?

to be honest, they all need to be put into a barrel and sent floating down a river that has a big waterfall in the middle of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    to be honest, they all need to be put into a barrel and sent floating down a river that has a big waterfall in the middle of it
    Id rather knee cap them with a sawn off shotty, you get to hear them scream in agony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Look not another arrghhh we hate bovril thread.

So if she irrates her dont look or listen change the chanel or what ever.

if the most of ye didnt wish you could be banger her ye would not be moaning at why she is ****e and wishing that she was better so you could lust after her and not feel like you are betraying urself.

i can't believe no one laughed at my pun

bastards
    all of you

LOOL rofl @ curadh.

what pun?

Originally posted by Mordeth
    jesus, why do you have to go and make everything so complicated?

it was good damnit! it was good!

hhmmm... still dont get it..... is it a reference to something avril or someone related to her said?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

i can't believe no one laughed at my pun

bastards
    all of you

I laughed at it. Although i would laugh at anything :)
    it was good damnit! it was good!

I'm with you...on this one mordy

thank you :)

good to know my wit isn't wasted on you people :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Personally I think that Pink can actually sing and has a great voice but, the material she has released hasn't been great in fairness.

Also just because you don't like it doesn't mean its crap. Music is subjective. Thats whats so great about it. Saying something is crap because you don't like it is a bit childish.

• Advertisement

oh shut up ricardo :)

now get down off your high horse and flame some pop stars with the rest of us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement