Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avril is such a FAKE!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think, Mordo, that the original thread starter was male, so therefore had some kiss cuddle or torture issues with the whole bovril lasagne thing... what I mean by that Mordo, is.

He was a boy, she was a girl
    Can I make it anymore obvious?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl
    pld gordon :)
    ultra pld :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by Mordeth
    oh shut up ricardo :)

now get down off your high horse and flame some pop stars with the rest of us

:D The fact that everyone knows the lyrics is interesting though.

Personally I am bit fan of musican and real bands. People buying all this candy coated crap means that record companies won't nuture the real bands and instead churn out rubbish as its cheaper and they make more in the short turn. The fact that its killing the industry slowly seems to have gone whoooosssh over all their heads. Its a bit like the game companys where games like tomb raider get developed and lots of console drivel. But the real interesting stuff doesn't get funded. As an aside I prefer bovril lasagne and pink over the spice girl crap and west life, boyzone stuff any day of the week. Or even all that max power break beat stuff. That siad I really much prefer to listen to old classic stuff from the 60 and 70's or dance stuff. Not that you get the choice on radio or TV these days. I like lots of stuff but all that other stuff just rubbish....

Is that better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

She's a Shinia Twain wannabe who failed as a C&W artist and now she's trying to be a punk and she takes every sterotype she can get and uses them, she should be killed in the most painful way possible. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Gringo

man you guys really fuc*ing hate her! jesus man just change chanel and be done with it! why did you all waste all that time and effort looking up **** about someone you hate! just let it go! shes hated we all get it! we all feel the same way! post something good not something obvious

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

if you don't like it, don't read it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

Originally posted by michelle_lou
    I'd just like to say that I hate Avril Lavigne. They played her on Kerrang and that pisses me off.
    She is total hypocrite. One minute shes going on about how hardcore punk she is, the next its shes all "no I didn't mean hardcore punk ". Her songs are meerily Britney-pop. Yet she dresses in punk wannabe clothes. She is sooo dumb as well. She said "how did you guys meet?" to the corrs.

Visit my anti avril site {Michelle's Hate Avril Site}

'The lady doth protest too much' - you can disagree with kerrang! but never with shakespear.............................................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Just changing the channel won't make me feel better about the fact that the girl's a moron, or that she's turning the brains of so many kids to cheese with her appaling excuse for music. The sooner she snuffs it, the sooner the kids can learn about real punk/rock/whatever genre she's currently raping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭triv88

avril_lavigne001.jpg

best post yet!

*right click, set as walllpaper*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i love avril and i'm gonna marry her and we're gonna have lots of tiny rocker babies that will populate the temple bar plaza for the next thousand years because i love avril.

avril.jpg
    *sigh*
    oh avril, only you truely understand the full extent of my teenage angst, soon we will be united:)

relax, her music is fun, thats all. the original poster is clearly just an ugly girl.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by Sarky
    Just changing the channel won't make me feel better about the fact that the girl's a moron, or that she's turning the brains of so many kids to cheese with her appaling excuse for music. The sooner she snuffs it, the sooner the kids can learn about real punk/rock/whatever genre she's currently raping.

Jesus Christ , I'm glad I dont live in a world where YOU control things.

We would all be forced to listen to whatever *you* think is cool.

Look at the lot of you haters... one person (with three posts and pimping his site for everything he's worth) gets everyone up in arms about how stupid she is and how her music sucks etc...

Who died and made you all musical geniuses? And if she's so thick how come she's a f*ckin millionaire and you are sitting on your arses pi$$ and moaning on an internet bulletin board, registering your disgust throughout the known int0rw3b??

Christ the only thing I'm intolerant of is intolerant people :)
    The very same people who sit here spouting on about her being a hypocrite and that her music should be burned, would be the VERY SAME PEOPLE who would go on about the Parental Advisory stickers and the "censorship of music, man..."

And then you talk about hypocrisy?

How about this, how about you STOP being prejudiced and START living and letting live. Cos I can tell you one thing, if millions of you were tuning out of radio and into you're favoured music the big studios would be killing to get a bit of the action. They just follow the crowd cos thats where the money is.

The thing is NOT EVERYONE IS INTO DARK BROWN INDUSTRIAL PRE-KITCHEN NORSE METAL. Lots of people seem to like her music. I suppose they are all just morons who need to be sent to the music-appreciation RE-EDUCATION CAMPS. Or they might be as entitled to their opinions as you.

And before you all start pointing the finger at me as some kind of Avril lover I'll tell you that my musical taste is as varied as it could possibly be, from opera to metal to rap to ballads.

I think Skater Boi is a piece of excrement but that I'm With You is a well written and well sung song.

Thats the way it works you see... song by song after examining them and forming an opinion.

And dont give me that shít about statistical likelihood justifying you're refutation of everything she may ever produce because statistics are about probability prior to examination and prejudice is about certainty and the refusal to examine at all.

Damn I havent ranted in a long time....

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

TESTIFY

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Am...you'vbe got some small flecks of spittle around your mouth there..

/me hands DeVore a Kleenex

Originally posted by ferdi
    i love avril and i'm gonna marry her and we're gonna have lots of tiny rocker babies that will populate the temple bar plaza for the next thousand years because i love avril.

I call dibs on the cute ones.

[dirtyoldyoungman]
    <HomerPak> mmmm....16 year old tartan miniskirts and black lace.....
    *drools*
    [/dirtyoldyoungman]

Serious note:

I bought my sister (12) a copy of Let Go back in February for her birthday. Partly cos I was in a rush (Trying to herd some fellow students towards a bus early after a Lan Party in Eustace st.) partly cos it's semi-respectable music ( I like "I'm with you", and the videos to the other tunes), and partly because I'd much rather her listen to Bovril then some of the other shite I've seen in her CD stack.
    Burning her a copy of Evanesence's thingy (I like one or 3 songs off that too). Next step is a bit of Stricknein D.C......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭triv88

[

her music is fun, thats all. the original poster is clearly just an ugly girl. [/B]

well said...Avril rocks!:)
    avril_lavigne008.jpgavril_lavigne012.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by SyxPak
    Am...you'vbe got some small flecks of spittle around your mouth there..

/me hands DeVore a Kleenex

oh, mmm thanks man. I ...uh.. hate it when that happens...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 FirA_Serjio

does it really matter what she sings, or says, shes still a ride

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

"When I write a song, I sit down with the guitar and write about what I'm feeling at that time. It just comes out"
    Hmmm...

Isn't she just learning guitar at the moment?

Re: Avril is such a fake:

We're all fake maaan. You're fake, I'm fake, the WORLD is fake. If everyone was true to themselves this world would be such a cool place to live maaaan....

Don't be afraaaid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Originally posted by DeVore
    I think Skater Boi is a piece of excrement but that I'm With You is a well written and well sung song.

DeV.

You like what you like. One likes what one likes, rather.

I happen to like skater boi cuz its upbeat maybe? i dunno why! I like it. I just dont have the patience to listen to the whole of With You. It didn't grab my attention. I don't like it.

Calm down on the prejudice. I recall HATING all blink182 songs with a fiery pasion. I'd like to think i've grown up since then. You should begin to think that too maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Calm down on the prejudice.
    I think you should read the post again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

her cover of chop suey is so much better than soad's original

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

We hate what we hate. please let us moan in peace and not resort to violence.

Originally posted by richindub2

rofl

almost as good as her version of fuel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

who cares she's a little Minx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,697 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by DeVore
    Jesus Christ , I'm glad I dont live in a world where YOU control things.

|
    |
    |

DeV.
    I still don't think she has *great* tits though..
    jd

Originally posted by richindub2

"Wubblewubblewubblewubblewanno-wubbblewubblewubbewubblewa.."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

this thread is BORING.
    let it die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭therannu

NO.
    The reason that sk8er boi is so instantly hateable is that it's just so preachy. So yer wan from school, the cheerleader or whatever, didn't go out with the sk8er boi? Big deal - it happens. So Avril goes on a big long gloat. Now, the popular girl liked him too, but she was trapped by peer pressure, and by the time she realised she had to do something about it (is she a single mother by now?) Avril LaVigne has come along, convinced him that she's the one for him, and the poor girl's first love has been taken away from her. And Avril thinks that she's the heroine of the song! It's heartbreaking. And she keeps on gloating, because it is a very sing-song melody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

wtf is Avril Lavigne?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement