Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime Directive Violation?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

wasnt really a good Star trek show anyway it was basicly a treky version of lost in space

thats not to say they didnt have a good 5 years (ohhhhhhhhhh seven)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

ah it had its moments i enjoyed it just not as much as DS9, the one thing that majorally annoyed was that they made the borg way too easy to defeat, i recall the days when you'd be terrified of a borg cube, but voyager got rid of that

ya they watered down the Borg to something like the romulans or klingons Transphazed torps hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Voyager is no where near as good as DS9 in my view.DS9 was a thinking mans star trek some great story's and the politics of the show where great 2 :D

The war was also done well where the fed wasn't a god like super power but instead needed help from their allies and in time enemy's

Voyager was basically a small ship flying in space destroying every thing on its way ...........The delta quad was lucky janeway didn't get a fecking Sov-class god help them if that happened

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I recall specifically for some reason the episode of DS9 in which sisko enlists the help of garak and he ends up killing the romulan senator or who ever he was an excellent episode, nicely told in the kinda flashback manner, and i think it ends up with sisko just staring into the camera saying 'I can live with this' etc. fantastic stuff anywho yeah the politics was great and i think they did well considereing the where 'stuck' on a space station, the defiant was a very good idea.

ya that one was great

they had to trick the romulan into declearing war on the founders so they killed the senator and made it look like the founders did it

great stuff

• Advertisement

Boards seem messed up today it didnt register my reply :rolleyes:

Advertisement