Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your REGRETS regarding your subject choices?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Well I wouldnt really know, I did physics aswell. But word on the street is that its a pretty easy subject with their teacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dosser

fast_mover: Because there is so much stuff you have to know. Be under no illusions that the Leaving Cert is oin any way fair. I spent literally about ten hundred times more time time on biology than physics and I still probably won't get an A1 in it (well....) You will have a different course to us so it could be a better, but if I were you I'd keep a hundred miles from it. Choose physics, geography and applied maths i would say. If you like biology do it in your spare time, that's what doing biology as opposed to another subject is like. Do not take is as a challenge, not unless you consider it a challenge to spend hours and hours at home learning stuff: and that is what you will have to do if you choose this option. By all means, do as you like, just don't think I'm exaggerating and do not trust the government to have each subject in any way at all like the others.
    It's big joke that's what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Biology was the subject I probably spent the least time on.

Its all up to them, and what they find hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

physics...the bane of my life...the thought of physics makes my stomach cringe...Its my own fault...i cant even add properly..

Advertisement