Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom FTP

Options
  • 14-06-2003 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

For some reason (and I have yet to call Eircom) I am unable to dialup to 1892150150 on my ISDN connection. Im using Oceanfree dialup at the moment (which works quite well btw)

I need to dialup to Eircom to access the homepage.eircom.net webspace. Or do I ??

Is there anyway around this problem ? Without using a different bog standard modem for specific Eircom dialup :/

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Yrthilian

Hmm as far as i can remember the 1891150150 also allowes you access with isdn.

if not use the eircom net free number and that should let you in with isdn access.

It has been a while since i worked there so they may have changed this if so just use the indigo dial up isdn is auto enabled for ther accounts.

the indigo detail are as followes

dns number are

hope this helps

Yrth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by Yrthilian
    Hmm as far as i can remember the 1891150150 also allowes you access with isdn.
    Only if you have a subscription account, which it would appear, he does not have.
    if not use the eircom net free number and that should let you in with isdn access.
    That's what he's trying to do.
    use the indigo dial up isdn is auto enabled for ther accounts.
    They're not.

GoneShootin, the FTP servers are IP restricted, so you'll just have to be on an Eircom IP.

Advertisement