Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor broken

• 14-06-2003 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

i've got a philips monitor 105s that is about 4 years old and the switch has been broken on and off for a couple of years - i.e. you couldn't turn it off so we just had to unplug it at night. This morning it wouldn't turn on at all - it's completely broken. Do anyone have any experience with this kind of problem and if so do you think that is is actually fixable? A couple of years ago we were quoted 60 pounds irish just to fix the switch, god knows what i'd be charged this time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

if its just a the switch an electrician could fix it for u.well thats what my local did and it worked fine, didnt charge me a whole lot either, at least he could probably test it for u anyway to see if thats the real problem.

Advertisement