Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bye and thank you!

Options
  • 14-06-2003 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Just wanted to say a quick farwell and thank you to the Phantom community. After 6 years in Dublin and 5 of them with Phantom, I am moving back to the USA.

Thank you to all the staff at Phantom for your friendship and support over the years! Also a big thanks to all those early morning listeners. You kept me going! And a very big thank you to all the bands and singers who came in so early in the morning for an interview. It was great to have met you all, and I wish you all the best for success. If you are ever in Boston, let me know..I'll come and cheer you on. taraphantom@hotmail.com

On a personal note, a big thank to Paul Field! If it wasn't for him and Phantom I wouldn't have met my future husband. Cheers!

Again, thanks and keep it going. I'll need something to listen to when I visit. See you in Boston!

Love- Tara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

thanks, seeya and hope you all the best!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Saturday mornings just arent(wont be) the same :(

Good luck Buffalo girl

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭MoeJay

Take it easy Tara, the airwaves will be that much less without your dulcit tones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

aw, sad news.

apart from your own very personal musical variety, you were always good fun to listen to in the morning with a sore head. and you always took the pointless texts very well.

miss ya.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

best of luck, we'll all miss you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement