Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NCAA Champs

• 14-06-2003 10:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭

Alistair Cragg took silver in the 10k in a PB, 28:20.29. He conceded the gold to teammate, Dan Lincoln, who became the first man to win the 10k and the steeple in the same year!

Roisin McGettigan destroyed the Irish Steeple record with 9:50.12 in third.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭MartinNutty

Pretty good weekend's work for Mr. Cragg

NCAA 5 K Result

Wonder when he'll make his debut on Irish soil?

Martin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

This guy has class, in his running and as a human. We are honoured to have him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 johnnygofaster

the guy is class, i wont say i told you so, but i told you so, he let lincoln win because he has so much respect for him as a team mate. thet talked for the last 800mts, they were unreal. 5k was another unreal effort, he is just class, and a funny cat to boot, it will be a while before he makes his debut in ireland, im thinking maybe next summer, maybe..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dan Kavanagh

According to today's Irish Times, Cragg will be spending the summer in Ireland, competing for Clonliffe and will make his debut in Cork on July 5th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 johnnygofaster

that would be sweet to see craig in ireland this summer, but i guess we will have to wait and see, it would for sure inject a little more life into irish athletics, he is an exciting runner to watch...

• Advertisement
Advertisement