Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Floyd

• 14-06-2003 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a clue if floyd ever intend doing another tour??
    Missed them twice so far in my life:(

Not really bovverd by thier post roger walters ****e just wanna
    see this band before they all die!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

Both David Gilmour and Roger Waters have new material coming out this year so there might be some chance of some kind of tour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

I think they aint talking still,
    come on lads, been in a huff with each other for 20 years now:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

I dont mean they'll be playing together i mean u'll be able to see them individaly in concert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

pink floyd will never play together again. guaranteed... the last tour was the 95 division bell tour, and that was minus waters.. last time all 4 toured was The Wall tour (80-82).

Waters finished up a long world tour last year (he played the point).. i caught his last show of the tour, was absolutely amazing.
    Gilmour done a few solo shows in the us last year... that was about it.

Australian pink floyd play the olympia about 2 or 3 times a year.. I'd say they'll be back in Sept. if not sooner, they're pretty damn good and put on a great show... go see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

yeah, seen the aussie pink floyd and they are pretty damn impressive but I have a life long fantasy of seeing Floyd
    for real.
    Oh well, heres to dreaming:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement