Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Albums you can't put down

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

At the moment albums I am listening to again and again:

1. System of a Down - Steal This Album (absolutely ****ing awesome, as good as Toxicity, if not better, simply for the "put your hands up get out of the car" and the loads of other political lyrics)

2. Metallica - St. Anger (doing my best to like this, bought it because they have had some amazing albums in years gone by, and although Load and Reload sucked my fat ass, S&M was great. Unfortunately St. Anger isn't, and the DVD shows that Kirk is relegated to rhythm gimp, with James and the n00b doing all the rocking scenes in the studio, with the n00b monkey walking like he's trying to take a dump for the first time in days - no I am not ****ting you, watch it).

3. System of a Down - Toxicity (because after St. Anger I need some good music to listen to instead of tinny, metallicesque, bassless, and ****ing tuneless **** like Some Kind of Monster).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Guns N Roses - Appitite
    Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio
    Iron Maiden - Piece of mind
    Miles Davis - Kind of blue
    Slashs Snakepit - Its 5 o clock somewhere
    Aerosmith - Big ones

wheh.

Tom

Advertisement