Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Spoiler*....Smackdown\bigshow\ring

• 14-06-2003 12:49pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭

the smackdown ring collapsed after Brock SUPERPLEXED the big show onto it on the smacldown which is due to air here tonight on Sky Sports or at6 on Sky mix

it was an awsome sight. i dont know if it was planned cos i have not seen it fully but to quote tazz after seing it "Holy ****"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

That whole thing was planned, goto www.prowrestlingscoops.com to get the whole story

Regards

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

that link doesnt work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by shinzon
    That whole thing was planned, goto www.prowrestlingscoops.com to get the whole story

Regards

Shin

Sorrry link fixed

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Bounty Hunter
    it was an awsome sight

what was, the superplex or the ring collapsing. nothing great about the latter in my opinion. i want to to see Kurt Angle wrestle again. he's about all that's good on Smackdown these days. how that arm wrestling thing ever made it onto the show i will never know :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    what was, the superplex or the ring collapsing. nothing great about the latter in my opinion. i want to to see Kurt Angle wrestle again. he's about all that's good on Smackdown these days. how that arm wrestling thing ever made it onto the show i will never know :rolleyes:
    That whole arm wrestling thing was a waste of time like the whole Mr America story its just a stupid waste of time to keep a washed up has-been like Hogan in the ring instead of the old folks home where he belongs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement