Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Lan

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

im in the curragh, so i'd be interested i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

Yupp i know there are quite a few people in this thread that are interested, but unfortunatly this thread was opened last year!
    However some have already addressed interest on my athlone LAN thread.

I know a lot of people in and around athlone that have been going to my LANS for the last year. Most of them will be going again ones i start hosting LANS in september again after the (unfortunatly) long summer break.

Necromancer i hope u can get something organized, but as u can see in this thread for example its not the easiest thing. If it goes ahead, depending on where it will be i might be able to attend.

Wether or not it goes ahead, the Midlans september LAN stands but unfortunatly we will have to wait for another while. After that i will put every effort into hosting a LAN in athlone every month!! ;):)

Advertisement