Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLARIFACTION FOR Q2ERS

Options
  • 26-11-1998 6:56pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In case you cant read properly let me explain it in small words.

No q2 server HAS (past tense) been taken down to accomdate the IQCL. The Q2 servers WILL (future tense indicating this weekend and 8-10 on friday for the test) be taken down for the IQCL this weekend.
    If this clashes with a Q2 league then we will try to accomodate it somehow.

The announcement was made last night directly after the IQCL admins meeting on the wwwboards to get the information accross as quickly as possible.
    It was announced on both boards which are used for Q1 and Q2. We didnt "hide" anything from you and we diseminated the information by the best possible means.

If you think that you are being treated unfairly because we are taking down servers then you have extremely short memories. I clearly remember the Q1 servers being taken down to clear the way for your league with little or no NOTICE WHATSOEVER. And precious little griping from the Q1ers.

I lost my patience with this Q2 petulance.

DeVore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

errrrm, but ya see, all the Q2 servers are down :)

I think this is where the confusion has come from, or else they are back up on new IP's or summit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

> precious little griping from the Q1ers.

well thats because you cant set your watch to the frequency of times the q2 servers go down.

Advertisement