Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friday night brewing company.....

Options
  • 26-11-1998 5:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok, ive been asked to put this on the board once more what is happening on friday night.

we will be drinking.

there you go. its as simple as that. no really. it is just as it says. forget your wives, girlfriends, mothers, clans and first year sisters (phone numbers please!) we are drinking!

the venue is the IFC bar. C\O the IFC cinema in temple bar. so far i think the number of participants is up to 9. anyone of legal age in dublin may participate (sorry sheron! no fake id from killkenny allowed!)

id like to meet all those who never introduced themselves at qp (venom! or found us last week in the bloody pub!) to come allong ang let us put faces to ugly mugs........

whitewash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I'll be there.But i was there last time as well but never though to look in the loo fo you two bum boys's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well, do you know what WWman or I look like now, or are we gonna have to rely on telepathy again? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

What ids i don't have any there illegal
    i respect the law and all its devilish works......AHAAAHHAAAHA;/
    no ides here just 100% innocent little old me(any jokes ill bust ye:|)
    SheroN no ides there illegal
    ammm je nes parle anglais or sommen no ids:P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok.

APB..........

we have to caucasian males, mid 20's wanted to meet venom in bar on friday night. one 5'7", blonde hair wearing (now famous at this ****ing stage!) DCU hockey shirt of blue/orange quarters.(thats me)
    and a second wearing a decidedly dodge garment of non discription with glasses and a shaved head and a smig (if he hasnt shaved it of! thats castor troy by the way!)

with a bit of luck you wont be able to see us for all the top tottie surrounding us!

hope these descriptions give you some clue as to who we are. oh, and we both drink guinness, so while you're passing the bar.................

whitewash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You cheeky bugger! Dodgy clothes my ****! I'll have you know that paisley shirts have not actually gone out of fashion - not in my wardrobe anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Right I'll keep an eye out for two ropey looking muppets,btw im 6"2,dress in black and drink vodka so order us a couple of doubles.

Advertisement