Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good day to you, sir

Options
  • 15-06-2003 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

jaysus. it's this time of year already. beretta (or beretta_surf as i have been forced to rename myself) is off for the chilly peaks of the andes in boliva in about 2 weeks time, for 4-ish months, after which i'm taking to the bright and intimidating lights of noo yawk city. i'm beginning to say my goodbyes to everyone, so thought t'would be rude not to include such lovelies as yourselves. we've had some good times, phantomites, though i never did get to take full (or even slight) advantage of katy (aka the drowner). for shame.

i'll be email-able at giant_eye@hotmail.com, should any of you wish to keep in "touch".

keep it real, keep it old skool.

beretta.

Advertisement