Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black line down right side of TV(-out)

Options
  • 15-06-2003 11:11am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have an ATI Radeon 7000 w/TV-out.
    If I'm displaying the content of any "normal" application, the image on the TV is identical to that on the monitor.
    However, when I watch any video files, there is a black line down the right had side, as if the letterbox effect was on three sides of the image instead of just above and below the image.
    I've tried messing with all the options in both the HydraVision conrtols and the video player (BSPlayer, but the same thing happens using WMP).
    The thing is, this was never the case before I had to reformat and reinstall everythign, so I know there's some way of getting the image to fit the full screen,

Anyone got a clue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭XbLaDe

Try googling for tv tool ... great application to tweak your video out.

Advertisement