Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gathering

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

nsfw9jb.jpg
    hmmm..... Eva Mendes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Few I made myself. Might as well add them to the thread...

speedfreak6kf.jpgmoriarty2hp.jpgdimebar7pf.jpg

Moriarty more than deserved that card.

lostcause5do.jpg

Inspired by the flaming Godlike got when he started a narcisstic thread bout himself and cot a complete flaming! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Infini wrote:
    lostcause5do.jpg

Inspired by the flaming Godlike got when he started a narcisstic thread bout himself and cot a complete flaming! :D
    YES!

L4 offence has its first reference!

tba wrote:
    YES!

L4 offence has its first reference!

And now it has its second! :D
    Yet another card.
    respectmyauthority3xh.jpg

• Advertisement

Todays newest card!!!
    goldentrollaward7op.jpg

This is the last card for a while.

devorevengeance6hs.jpg

For when 12-clicked is not enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

From our own little tcd forum :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=240032

trinners.JPG From agent smith

bessbop.jpg By me

paddy.jpg agent smith

killers.JPG agent smith

mycard.JPG kev_rc_ie

flirtc~1.jpg Pet

trinity_envy.jpg Wayfarer

chick.JPG Agent Smith
    (again)
    desper~1.jpg by me again

smith.JPG And finally do I need to tell you who made this? :D

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

OMGROFLMAOBBQ.jpg
    I've wanted to make this for ages. Finally got around to it.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

You can view all fifteen of my Gathering Cards via My Biki.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

It looks like all my cards have gone A.W.O.L. - so here they are again:

My first card, andy Kaufman's Bongos (this card inspired me to propose a board that got rejected, but which would subsequently be created and become The Cuckoo's Nest):

andysbongos.jpg

This one was more useful when pictures were allowed in After Hours:

beaverpatrol.jpg

This one can be used often enough:

LittletinymanSelfDestruct.jpg

This one's good for diffusing a flame war:

flameextinguisher.jpg

Has a poster's account be stolen or have they just lost their mind?:

fullmetaljacket.jpg

Littletinyman Self Destruct and Beaver Patrol are the two I'm most proud of.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

gatheringcopy8zf.jpg

^ my latest offering. So far it has been very usefull in the pimpdaddy forum :D

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Cheers lads, DMT especially, I thought you had disappeared and, I have to admit, I died a little inside.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

RopeDrinks%20Amazing%20Bikination.gif

Made for obvious reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Bork-Bork-Bork2.jpg

Nicely done :D
    First gathering card which links to my own :D

I'm making another at the moment, will fire it up asap.

Stickmans%20Blight.gif

Had to update my Biki'nation card, but hey biggrin.gif
    Hopefully it was worth it!

Biased%20Card.gif

And ANOTHER one.
    Had to update the Biki card again, too - Damnit.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Generally-Speaking.jpg

RopeDrinks%20Amazing%20Bluntness.gif

Created as a temporary card (for the craic) regarding a comment made to me earlier smile.gif

• Advertisement

Personal%20Tissues.gifFight%20The%20Power.gif

Smoderator.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Man rope you've been busy, and some class pics for those cards too

Cheers.

I had no intention of making a SuperModerator card... Until I saw that picture :D
    It's probably one of the best I've made, which is no mean feat, seeing as the majority of cards I've made are pure dribble.

Ok guys, I've gotten some webspace, bandwidth and proper (and modified) software for the home of the new Gathering Cards.

It can be found here:

http://wthax.org/gathering

(You can navigate there from http://images.wthax.org either)

The page for each card generates a ubbcode hyperlink for each card (as per those hosted on boards.ie/gathering), it's much easier for me to update than the one I had previously, and I'll soon be adding the ability for other users to upload cards to the collection and have control over it (I'm looking at RopeDrink and tba for this if they're interested).

So, enjoy!

Oh is that right...

Just because I'm obsessed with Gathering Cards, and making games out of them, huh!?
    Well I tell you something for nothing, CuLT...

YES!

PS. How dare you use my ancient and original Rant card... The new one is the best.

Besides that, it's a nice and handy collection you have there, fair play to ya on making the site.

Heh, link me to the new one :)

Also, I realize a lot of yours are missing, but you'll be able to upload them from your hard disk as soon as your account is set up on the site.

[Edit] Thought of and added a nifty little feature; all it does is selects the entire link when you click on the text box (a la ImageShack).

The darn members space is down, so I'll attach it instead. Looks like all my cards will be down until the site comes back. Damnit it to heck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,437 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Two new, two old.

Advertisement