Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Split] GameCube Online

Options
  • 10-06-2003 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hey Retr0gamer what do you know about the Gamecube's dial up support?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not much really haven't tried it. The only game that is online is phantasy star online and that worked extremely well on the DC's 33k modem so should work fineon the GC 56k dial up adapter. The hard part is finding a dial up adapter since there aren't many around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    The hard part is finding a dial up adapter since there aren't many around.

Finding a dial up adapter? As in, an ISP that will support it? Or just the modem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

The modem, GAME refuse to stock it for some stupid reason. Just get it off play.com or something. I'm going to get the bb adaptor and PSO soon enough for the Gamecube, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

What games are enabled for online play for the GC, just phantasy star? I'm playing a good bit of Halo, Brute Force on Xbconnect. Looking forward to Midtown Madness being released so someone else might have it and I can get a multiplayer game (order it, well worth it). I might think about hooking up the GC if there is anything worth playing.

Any Irish Halo Clans btw (not that I'm L337 you understand)

Capcon vs SNK....hmmm... /me sez nothing...

Advertisement