Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earth Calling Quake.ie

Options
  • 26-11-1998 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Errrm, so the Q2 servers lads? Whats the story? Why when they're up do we have so many of them when only 2 are really used much? Whats the story with the IQ2CTFL then? Any chance of a quake.ie News update to lettuce know? I'd be happy if only 1 q2 server was running (q2war1).

I've read the reason that it was taken down in an IQCL post, what is the point of having a quake.ie news page if this is where we stumble upon these things?

HIV had a challenge from The NightLords (featured clan in PC Gamer this month) which we were going to play tonite, and then on Thurs 3th Dec on q2war1. Guess we can forget about that happening on quake.ie and try and book a barrysworld server.

A little bit of communication from quake.ie would go a long way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

What I'm about to say isn't meant to offend anyone or make me sound like a spoilt brat but it'll probably do both :

quake.ie just donna have it leads.
    day are not wit it at all.
    without dem we'd be better off.
    substitute arriving soon.
    yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cave

sssshhhhhh Butcher don't tell anyone but.................................

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Well for me the only severs I can play on are Irish ones. I cant rail on them bloody english ones. Since theirs no Irish Q2 servers up for the past few days I'm forced to play Q1 all day instead.
    If it keeps up at this rate I'll just have to turn to Q1 instead whaaaaaaaaaa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

woohoo :)
    just when you get tired of the grenade spamming ba$tards hiding around corners in clan arena, try playing duel or war, preferably duel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

heheheladslads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Don't be such ****in twat Vor. You seem to forget that without the quake.ie servers the iq2cl that u hold so dear to your heart would never have happened.

All I'm looking for is better communication. There's all this sillyness about warmachine & q2news closing and its all hush ****in hush why.

If as DeVore says in his post that the relocation of the servers will improve things, then great. I for one have NO problems with the quake.ie servers WHEN THEY ARE RUNNING !

I was complaining about the fact that all this info which effects everyone involved n quake in Ireland was stuck in a message board post about the IQCL.

um...all we are saying is give peace a chance. i have my reasons with this quake.ie thing butch so u shudn't really jump to conclusions dat it's blind hatred. but i don't blame you seeing as i didn't explain my reasons. sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

baaahhh...

Dont know why anyone bothers complaining about the q2 servers dying anymore, its as regular as yer woman who dances near the floozy in o'connel street. All you get is the odd "oh, ****in servers down again" in #quake2, i think its almost an afterthought. Well i suppose those of us who get pleasure out of complaining are left with somthing to do, not in any way looking at u Vor :).

Hic...or is it Hec?

...bah...quake.ie....wa....mumble

Advertisement