Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Songs

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

We had "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)", "(I've Had) The Time of my Life", and "Graduation Song" (twice). I think they were going for the let's-see-how-many-cliches-we-can-cram-in award.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

We're having "amazing grace" et al for ours. Damn priests in charge of our grad. Bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AndrewWK

Hahah, hard luck. I think we're having some average schmuch grad songs and Bryan Adams - Summer of 69 for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

were havin:

friends theme tune
    good riddance
    thank you 4 the days
    abba - thank you 4 the music
    dido - thank you
    somethin called "shine, Jesus shine"
    bill withers - lean on me
    beatles - with a little help from my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Hmm, we had ''Graduation Song'', some other irrelevant piece of shat and the badly managed choir made **** of Three Little Birdies by Bob Marley.
    Grad mass night, mad night, even though it was on a Tuesday.

The school was broken into that night too, well, rocks thrown through entrance windows, into secretaries office, smashed her computer. Delighted! She's a bitch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement