Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Car Chase In a Movie

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Ronin
    Italian Job - Original of Course
    Bourne Supremacy

Many will disagree - i liked the tunnel scene in I, Robot with the Audi and the two transporters. hehe. I await the criticism for that one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

gandalf wrote:
    Taxi - French Class (Taxi II wasn't as good)
    The French Connection - Gene Hackman and one hell of car chase with a train, class
    The Blues Brother - Excellent
    Ronin - Good film and excellent chases !!!!
    totatly agree with other favourites such as

The Driver,
    Bullit,
    Red Heat (brilliant Bus chase),
    The BMW shorts - Star and Devil,
    Ace Ventura - Pet Detective

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Taxi (French one. There making an american remake with queen latifah and that guy who did that mtv award show with guns n roses)

The Bourne Identity
    The Rock
    And how can you forget Days of Thunder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Doesn't really count as a movie or even a chase really. It's more of a going from A to B as fast as possible but the best thing I've seen in ages is Ghostrider 2. It's basically a guy in a motorbike going 200mph through real traffic. Cameras are on the bike. Needless to say it's all illegal. If you have a chance watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Original "Gone In 60 Seconds", the car chase where the dude puts the battered car into the car wash, and takes the ladies one :)

Or, for take-the-piss car chase, the one in Blues Brothers (again, the original). "We're taking a right..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

I know its not done with cars or is even a chase, but the i found the pod-racing in Epidsode one really tense. Its the only time I can remember leaning left and right in my seat willing them to turn.

Also really liked the cherry picker scene in T3...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Ronin and the Bourne Supremacy

Advertisement