Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jold lids antics

Options
  • 28-11-1998 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

lids...jold lids...once...once rite? i was walkin along wit jold lids...when we saw dis fella rite? and he was wearing a duffle coat rite? so we shouted over like '...**** you...jold flasher dayer' and he just turned about in himself and shouted back '..lids, when i found out who you are i'm gonna screw your mothers..'. Anyway rite..we all went home to da house like..laffin about what had happened and we den found out that he'd had his way with my mother and pauds too so like it wasn't a joke anymore lids. had to apoligise to jold mudda dayer and say sowee and dat. :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ffs vor,

please, PLEASE, go out and find some hash, a nice woman, write the great Irish novel, update ahffs, anything except this, it just makes us wonder exactly what state your mind is in...and i dont want to have to bother with that do i?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Anyways rite...been a coupla years dayer and still my mudda is askin me. she asks '..why da fuuk, rite, did u have to go doin jold laffs wit da lids dayer? i've been violated rite?..'. So anyways when the lids are dayer rite i juust says '..ah mudda leaveus aloone mudda...' but when dayer not den i just say dis rite '...ah mudda, i'm sowwee mudda...'. she says i'm a disgrace rite? but i don't believe her and i stay popular wit de lids anyway....fuukin tell u sumtin dough...i'm not ever gonna approach a duffle coat fella dayer....not again...jold duffle coats hide an evil sorta lid. sorta lid dat wudn't have the laffs but wud have the crys. bad sitcho dayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Ah Lids, Lids Dayer, Jold Lids...

Leesin Leesin Dee Kits Are Peesin

Advertisement