Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good video shops in Dublin C.C

• 15-06-2003 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Bein a bit of a movie buff (loser) I'm always tryin to find some good video shops in the city centre. The best Ive found is chapters on liffey/abbey st but its goin downhill and i was wonderin if anyone knew of any good ones? The only others I kno apart from HMV and Virgin is Temple.com on the quays.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

lazer [all over the place]
    winters house [all over the place, ull find it]

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

cheers man, tanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Yeah, Lazer on George's St is by far the best - a rake load of "cult" films, brilliant selection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

try "movie reel" on upper leeson street, just over the bridge next to the pizza shop (godfathers pizza)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

There is a shop on Marlborough St, where the buses pull in behind clerys. They have a good range, however they can be expensive. They carry lots of deleted titles, but charge collector rates!

• Advertisement
Advertisement