Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Images 2

Options
  • 15-06-2003 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

what is the size limit for an image being shown not linked on a thread???:confused: :ninja:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

An image shown in a thread do you mean? If so I don't think there is one but if it's large the mod's will edit your post most likely.

Over 100k is probably too big for most 56k modemmers I would say. But it depends on the thread, there are some threads such as the desktop thread on Afterhours that would imply large picture sizes because people want to show off their desktops to each other, as opposed to general chatters that may not browse those threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

ty:) :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

kittencake.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

how would one put up a picture from his/her PC using the image tags.

while doing this post i might aswell see how a photo comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I think you have to upload it somewhere first. use some free net space, if you have an eircom account or some web space use that and then link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Advertisement