Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA free to download

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Now if anyone with broadband wants to give me a copy....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

You could download it off Freeloader years ago before they went bankrupt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Didn't know they went bankrupt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Hmm when I first saw this I thought now that sound illegal.....

But no...... interesting :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Originally posted by Wolf
    Hmm when I first saw this I thought now that sound illegal.....

But no...... interesting :/

illegal??? I'm hurt;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Have rockstar done something to spruce this game up, how could it be a 328 meg download, I remeber having that on floppy disk

Regards

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

As far as I know, the radio stations take up a fair chunk of it. They weren't available in the Freeloader version and probably weren't on your floppy disc!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I was going to download it but unfortunately it doesn't download in Download Accelerator so I can't stop and resume. As it stands it'll take around 11 hours at 8Kb/m :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

its legal, the radio stations run from wav files on disc and not as cdda tracks from.... a cd!, the key config works much better on win2k and up, all references to DMA(original name of rockstar north if anyone has forgot) are gone and the rockstar logo is in its place, it support higher resolutions and it came out months ago.

whew.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

GTA + GTA(ENGLAND) around 8 euros in PC world.
    i have gta in the big box (when pc games had them) for pc if ne one wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

It's really jerky unless I play it with the Frame Limiter off, at which point it's unplayable. Wasted an hour of MY LIFE DOWNLOADING THIS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by Spiffing
    It's really jerky unless I play it with the Frame Limiter off, at which point it's unplayable. Wasted an hour of MY LIFE DOWNLOADING THIS!

ungrateful fecker, your getting one of the defining moments in videogaming history for free and all you can do is whinge :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

An unplayable defining moment in gaming history. Really, it's impossible. Hmm, I wish I had an old PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Spiffing
    An unplayable defining moment in gaming history. Really, it's impossible. Hmm, I wish I had an old PC.
    fancy a swap?

Advertisement