Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being accused of playing for DzR in the IQCL

Options
  • 29-11-1998 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

People are saying to me on IRC that i played for DzR today, fact is Paytar was playing, NOT ME, Paytar, yes it was from my computer as he doesent have one yet, but he is VERY real ask beast, ardis and adidas would you ever f*ck off you moaning little female

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well u do have a bleedin history of doing it so what do u expect ffs ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 adidas

"ask
    beast, ardis and adidas would you ever f*ck off
    you moaning little female"

Yup, Paytor is a top class IQCl player, in no way related to damo, Ask me.

In no way can vorosha back this up

Moses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

start fat **** and ill be down with the lads to payter's awful quick loike

anyway...
    about uNT, dar did well, i played ****e due to lack of playing, which i rectified till 4am this morning, adidas did good too and spoonman has become a good q1er, too much CA maybe :)

damo just stop stirring **** which u got yourself into, and adidas cop the **** on
    we dont care really, we won!
    na na na naaa naaaa :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ste ya little fup
    you have no willie! :)

ahh sure we coulda done with ya but u were off at gay soccer or something! damn man, get your priorities straight :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

All I'll say is you lads were lucky that Dzr's 1st team wasn't available, I mean ffs what kind of time is that to be playin :)

Quake 1 nuthin to it, grab RL and hold down mouse1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

yes shank,

just like q2 is press run, fall asleep
    change weapon 1/2 hour later fire,miss
    and reload repeat steps above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

yes yes shutup adidas, now no offense to Darragh and Sep, but the fact that Paytor could manage a whole 16 kills against Unt........doesent.....say........much.......for..........Unt, and Nog thatwas Q2, noone should really care and it was only for one level anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

in fact, i have a demo of me AND Paytar playing on the internet cafe lan along with another chap, you can see that Paytar isnt bad AND he is a real person

AND he HATES fat people

ill be putting it up on my page when i finish the page

Advertisement