Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7650 (newbie stuff?)

• 16-06-2003 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just got a loan of a laptop with IR to copy stuff to and from my phone. Got the pics going fine.

How do i copy sound files or documents?

Also i got an a folder with a few games most of them have an extension of .sfv whats that about?

Copied across a game called BattleforTitan.jar and it said it installed as an application correctly and it shows up in the app manager that it is taking up the memory but i can't find it any where on the phone. It doesn't show under app manager>manager either.

Any helps or tips on the above or any other useful information is appreciated. wasn't there a remote control for the phone before.

Oh using the Nokia PC Suite that came with the phone, incase there are alternatives.

Anyhew, thanks in advance,

Gid.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

go to tools and apps and you will find all the .jar games the phoine stores them there and they cant be move to the games folder for some reason

you can send other files to the phone the same way you sent the .jar file it all easy really

will put all the phone apps, games and tones on a cd for you and give it to you next time i see you there is so much it would take to long to email it all

i have the ir remote you wanted

babyhack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

There is a freeware program called FileSend, which allows you to transfer any file in your Series60 phone via E-Mail, IrDA or Bluetooth.

Advertisement