Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iguana's

Options
  • 16-06-2003 12:21am

Well the storys with my Iguana's have now changed . I had 2 Igs i thought were both mail and Female . Unfortunatley i have 2 male . One of them was being bullied by the other and not getting any food and it didnt look too well . I got it checked out and everything seemed fine so i found a new home for him . Or so i thought . I found out today that it was not taken to a new home so i took it back . Glad to say now that it had some food and hopfully will be back to normal within the next couple of weeks . Its hard looking after young igs . The are very skitish . I myself am thinking of swapping my igs for older ones as i can look after them better around the house . Will have to see tho .

For anybody iterested on the site . I will keep you updated .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rosehaired1979

Our 2 iguanas did they same ting we have to sale one of them. Because we didn't have anything to put him in.

Advertisement