Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i am from China

Options
  • 16-06-2003 3:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi,everyone,it's my first time to leave message here,i am living with a irish guy here in ireland,i don't have broadband here,what i wanna say is the broadband in china not only cheaper but capless,everybody has it without any waitting.even the modem is much,much cheaper .not like here,like some kind big big thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Chowley

We are blessed with the presence of EIRCOM.
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

I would like say that Belfast 1meg line good.... :D

You are sweet! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

Feel the power of EIRCOM and its powers to slow down time !

whos that UTV or BT or who?

You people are really trying to make us feel worse eh?:D

Yes they have got us by the short and curlies.
    Bast*rds.:ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 busy_mouse

@!!!!@#!@#$%#$

Ya thats the conclusion Ive come to Im not going for any of these BB products until they improve substantially.
    The only hope we have at the moment is wireless but in Cork even that is capped.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by busy_mouse
    @!!!!@#!@#$%#$

because if we do that they will just say fine stay using 56k we dont realy want to give you broadband anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Im in Belfast atm and......

First off im buying my new computer in eruos and that means because of the exchange rate its dirt cheap.

Also getting a 1meg line for 35 quid a month with the first two months free. :D :ninja: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Remind me to stab you in the eyes with a screwdriver next time you see me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement