Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad Blood results *contains spoilers*

• 16-06-2003 7:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Following is taken from wzuk.co.uk
    On a personal note the show was an okay if I was to rate out of 10 i'd give it a 5

Rodney Mack & Christopher Nowinski beat Dudleyz

Redneck Triathlon – Burping Contest
    Austin won and lead 1-0 in first to three

Scott Steiner vs. Test w/ Stacy on the line
    Winner: Scott Steiner

Intercontinental Championship Match
    Christian vs. Booker T
    Winner: Booker T – By Disqualification

Redneck Triathlon – Pie Eating Contest
    Winner: Eric B (Mae Young gave him a broncho buster in her thong so he won it, Austin instead of eating "PIE" gave Mae Young a stunner

World Tag Team Championship
    Winner(s): La Resistance – New World Tag Team Champions

Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho
    Winner: Goldberg

Shawn Michaels vs. “Nature Boy” Ric Flair
    Winner: Ric Flair (With help from Randy Orton)

Redneck Triathlon
    (Following taken from wzuk.co.uk)
    Eric Bischoff came out for the round three of the Redneck Triathlon. He said he wanted to get this over with and get his victory. He said he could only think of one song good enough for him to sing, and that would be his own theme music. He started singing and Austin stopped him from backstage on the big screen. He said he sucked and was Milly Vanilly because he was lip-syncing. He then told him to do it without the voice dubbed over. He sang and it was horrible. Austin said he sucked and since neither could sing, he would spin the wheel again for the last contest. He moved the wheel on “Pigpen Fun” and said they would fight and the loser would end up in the pigpen. Bischoff tried to make an escape but the fans stood in his way. Finally a fan in the front row threw Bischoff back near the ring and Austin came down and whooped his ass. He then took him up to the stage and launched him down into the pigpen. Bischoff was covered in slops and Austin was victorious in the Redneck Triathlon.
    Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

World Heavyweight Championship Hell in a Cell Match
    Triple H vs. Kevin Nash
    Winner: Triple H – Still World Heavyweight Champion "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

This ppv was crap!!! the biggest let down was Booker T vs Christian!! it has such a crap ending!! Christian is doing a HHH on it now!! but in saying that HHH did have a good match against Kevin Nash!! Its als cool seeing Mick Foley. I dont understand how come they dont do all the stuff in hell in a cell that they used to do - like foley going through the top of the cell. But as usuall HHH gets to keep his title!! God he needs to go away for a while!!

I dunno what why the Kane thing is going to go!! its a bit crap to see those La resistnace win something!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

A truly dire ppv, easily the worst ppv this year so far after wot has been a very very good run till now. It didnt surprise me tho being a 100% RAW branded PPV, RAW has completely sank in my view over past 6 weeks, it all started with the sad depature of jeff hardy and has been getting worse ever since, the only decent wrestlers on RAW for me are Chris Jericho, HBK, Christian, Dudleys etc. There arent enough decent wrestlers on RAW to carry out a full PPV as was clearly demonstrated last night, they had to drag it out with lame burping contests etc and why no womens match? Smackdown has reached new heights of greatness recently with a fantastic library of talented wrestlers, story lines that work and most of all a damn interesting, fresh 2 hours of wrestling every saturday. I feel now that RAW and its awfull Bad Blood PPV are lost in the shadow of Smackdown and all its greatness (brock, bigshow, matt hardy, rey mysterio, kurt angle, ex-teamangle, gurreros, tajeri, undertaker). Rock on Vengence, a 100% Smackdown PPV I know its gonna be very very gud considering the amazing card that Smackdown now has. Perhaps its just me but I feel RAW has lost it completely and something needs to be done fast, I dont like seeing 1 show amazing and the other show very poor, for now RAW branded PPV's just cant carry their own, all ppv's should go back to being co RAW/Smackdown presentations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

the main event was passable but everything else on the card was terrible - worst major us ppv since bunkhouse stampede
    glad booker didnt take the ic title - hes too good and too well established for it - giving him the ic title would be a major step backwards

goldberg got booed & y2j the fav - while the match result was never in question, its good to see the good people showing the wwe how they feel - it may have put more nails in the coffin of goldberg lifting the world title at ss - we all hope

i thought giving steiner a clean win did nothing as both men are not over and cant work so why not prolong the feud and give em something to do also they killed the nash feud right off - now i hate him as much as anyone but esp without a raw man on ppv for 2 months, they could have bridged the gap with the blow off for these feuds in the comming weeks before the ss build up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

As long as HHH is on Raw it's going to be the same thing over & over he losses the title and wins it back a month later at the next ppv they need to get a new Heel on Raw with a bit more skill, mabye thats where kane is heading with this remotavation thing?

The ppv was a waste of money for ppl who payed for it as the Red Neck Triathlon was just there to draw out the whole thing and give a win to a Texan in there home state as Booker T and HBK both got screwed that night. What are they going to do over the next 2 months until SS, there are no new fueds to create that they haven't done before and HHH has had that title for way to long. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

This was by far the worst PPV event i have ever witnessed.

In fact thankfully i fell asleep just before the flair michaels match.

in saying that all that I did laugh at the stunner the old tart got.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

it had one of the funniest things ive ever seen on a ppv - steiner going on his snot

(almost as funny as piper pulling on the wrong leg)

Advertisement