Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Modification

Options
  • 16-06-2003 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

I was just thinking that maybe a forum dedicated to Piercing and Tattooing would be helpfull. i mean its not something that anyone should do without knowing the best places and risks etc. anyone else reckon this would do the trick?

gar
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Yearr! Approval noted

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Anything, anything at all just so that I can use the new Gathering card by CuLT.

firstpost.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hmmmm what a not-bad idea :)

Where to put it though? Arts, Society or AH?

Personally I cant stand piercings or scarification or anything like that. I quite like simple elegant tattoos (single colour and something more meaningful then the current g/friends name!)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Arts or AH are prolly the best best. Id lean more towards Arts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Defintely Arts. Getting a Tattoo is not exactly a pastime, as putting it in AH would indicate :]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Arts definately, good tatoos are a form of body art...

Working up to nerve to get one, need to decide which one and how to getone the my doctor wont notice at my next 6 monthly check up:)

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Vexorg
    good tatoos are a form of body art...
    ... and the usual bad ones? :)
    Originally posted by Vexorg
    Working up to nerve to get one, need to decide which one and how to getone the my doctor wont notice at my next 6 monthly check up:)
    Between your toes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Gets meh approval.

seamus for mod!

Getting my eyebrow done again (soon) and a tatoo as soon as I have money and a good idea. So I'll need to consult the wisdom pool of boards.ie :)

gwan the seamus! im getting my full sleeve started in about 2 weeks.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Excellent idea-can I put up pics of my various genitalia piercings:D :o

Seriously though Im a big fan of tattoos as a mate of mine runs his own shop and I get them all done for free--he he----(Full tribal sleeve half done--(about 10 hours work left at the minute)+numerous others carried out while 17/18 and intoxicated) and piercings(at the minute only both nipples done but thats cos my boss wouldnt really like me covered in the things--- although I think Ill get the tongue done this summer)
    Richie)

• Advertisement

where does your mate work from? what city. anyway. whatcha reckon Dev are we up and running on this?

thanks
    gar

weird, its not showing up on my bar thingy. wtf is up with that?

Its in the arts sub. It may not be on the drop down until tomorrow I'd say as it takes a day refresh to be put on the dropdown. maybe.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Originally posted by bombidol
    where does your mate work from? what city.

thanks
    gar

He runs his own place in Finglas in Dublin.
    Been there a few years now.But he used to have a place called INK out in Bray.

Advertisement