Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its like a kiwi

• 16-06-2003 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

hey people i need a little help here. there is this fruit, its sweet and lovely. i need to find out its name.

i think it comes from japan, its got a reddish skin and inside is white with little seeds. it has the same texture and almost the same taste of a kiwi but they are much bigger.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Is it a mango? Or is it some really oscure fruit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Passion Fruit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

Lychee.jpg

is it a lychee? mmmmmmmm lychees....................... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

it looks just like the lychee but i dont think thats it. i always thought that lychees were small, (grape size). these things are bigger than kiwis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

sure it's not a mango:

mango.jpg

mango.jpg

mango.jpg

Those pics are the general idea, although there are as many varieties of mango as there are apples.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

def not a mango. its got lots and lots of little seeds in it like a kiwi and its white on the inside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭patch

Sounds to me like a pickled horse testicle. -You've been had mate........

Advertisement