Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email directory?

Options
  • 16-06-2003 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing this isn't the right forum but I couldn't find anything closer .....

Does anyone know if there's such a thing out there as a phone-book-style email address directory on the web whereby if a persons name is typed in that the email address can be told?

I'm specifically looking for one that deals with people using free (hotmail etc) email a/c's and living in the UK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

if you are a hotmail user you can have yourself listed in the hotmail directory - and then you are given access to search the directory

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If the person is Irish they might be listed in http://www.esearch.ie/

There are a number of large email directories online, but none of them are up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

you can use google as a phone directory for numbers in the states.

Advertisement