Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moonemotions (Red Box--Fri)

• 16-06-2003 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

So was anyone at the Moonemotions Psytrance night last Friday in the Red Box. What a class nite. Cant wait for the next one

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

A mate of mine works in the rb bar, he said they always put on a good show, and do be doing it up since 11am in the morning. I think I am going to take a trip to it.. heard about the mad rabbit hoping around the stage :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

yeah the rabbit was class. i had just downed some mushies before i went in so for a minute i thought i was trippin when i saw it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

amybody go? what kind of night was it? ill probably head to the next one. was broke this weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

anyone headin over to Sasha in the Redbox this friday?? i know hes named after a girls clothes shop but he is one sudder mucker so he is.

Lenny, feel free to throw a few double passes my way!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Sorry Vinny, I can't get passes for Fridays :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by Lenny
    Sorry Vinny, I can't get passes for Fridays :(

lenny, Bertie Bleedin Ahern couldn't get free tickets for Friday, @ €25 a pop. bit of a rip off, cause of them tickeetmaster bast-ardos

no worries lenny

keep us updated lenny on the tickets news can ye?

P.S. Lenny your signature is scaring me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

imo everyone should boycot sasha coz of the stupidly high price of tickets, its the only way clubs will stop rippin us off

Originally posted by Helix
    imo everyone should boycot sasha coz of the stupidly high price of tickets, its the only way clubs will stop rippin us off

I aggree,
    sure we might aswell stop buying houses too.
    as they're the root of inflation :)

Advertisement