Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Beckham saga continues.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I really couln't care less where he ends up at this stage :o

When will everyone realise how **** he is?

Im a utd supporter BTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

LOL

I'm a man u supporter too - and i wish this sorry story would end, I couldn't careless whether he stays or goes. I still think he is overrated, but in saying that I think united will miss him if we don't get someone in for that side of the field. Ole did well this season out there - but not his best position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭xen

Agreed he is the most overrated player but he makes loads in merchandising!
    And the thing is if united keep they'll easily make that 30 million.

TBH i couldn't give a toss if he goes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

Hooray, I'm glad! I support Man Utd aswell but I just don't like him. He's overhyped and I can't wait to see Olé on the wing on a permanent basis!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Looks like according to having just listened /seen sky news there he has agreed to join Real.... rumours of cash only and cash + a player. Tbh it could all change again but this is the strongest to a confirmation that he has joined Real.

Be fun to see the reception he gets at the Barca - Real game and the Nou camp next season :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭hoolio

Just listening to 2fm news.Apparently spanish radio stations are reporting that Beckham signed a 4 year deal and Man U are getting 22m - with a reliable place like 2fm saying it it can't be false

Sarcasm ends here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

£24.5million, €35 million, 4 year deal

http://www.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=151151&cpid=23&title=BECKS+DEAL+CONFIRMED

good riddance, he wasn't that good anyway, I dunno where he thinks he'll get a game in Real's first 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 I'm Spartacus

He was forced into a corner with Fergie on one side and that no good talentless witch on the other. Maybe with him gone now United can get back to some real football instead of some Posh-Becks side show.

I think Johnny Vegas should be brought in to replace him. He might not score any goals but he likes a drink. Funky Monkey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

ManUtd.com has statements up from both palyer and manager....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/front_page/2998868.stm

It'll be interesting to see what happned at Real Madrid, will anyone be moving on or will Becks join Macca as the worlds most expensive bench warmers?

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

His statements says:

"I will always hold precious memories of my time at Manchester United and Old Trafford as well as the players, who I regard as part of my family, and the brilliant fans."

Not Fergie, then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I think the deal was that if Utd sell Beckham to Madrid,Madrid will pull out of any bid for Ronaldinho.

This Deal was very quickly concluded i can only assume that they have been in negoiations(sp?) for weeks,so much for Beckhams sob story that he was being used by Utd.

Advertisement