Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burgers

Options
  • 16-06-2003 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi this might seem a little silly but im a student going into third year soon and i kind of live off these burgers which are by Birds Eye and are in a blue and yellow box and are called origonal burgers with onion, anyway i think they have wither stopped selling them or changed the wrappers but the new ones are rotten, does any one know whats going on
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it's very simple, the world has made it it's bussness to make things really horrible for you, get ready the burgurs are just the start of this eventual apocolipse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Get yourself some Big AL's quarter pounders , there fricking lovely

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

mmm yeah

big al knows his stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

big als is dodgy .....................go to a butchers 4 cheaper and healthier propermeat burgers (usually) and cook them the same way you do your dodgy big als & Birdseye ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You don't want to know what is really in those burgers anyway. It is so very easy to make your own burgers with minced meat and maybe some very finely chopped onions. They may even be cheaper than the frozen ones in the long run. Try binding the mince with an egg also.

Why eat question marks when you can eat your own words?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Plus if you make your own, you can put stuff into the mince, such as ketchup and spices et cetera. Mmm, Sooooo hungry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by Darth Homer
    Get yourself some Big AL's quarter pounders , there fricking lovely

ALs hmmmmmmmmm Hungry hungry homer. quality burgers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

ok well im definately not going to eat quarter pounders cause i usually eat three burgers a night with 6 pieces of bread and as for making them myself well thats just a joke so does anyone know of any nice normal burgers that are non butchers cause im fussy

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

get the butcher to weigh round steak, then have him cut all the fat off and mince it, then mix lots of butter into the mix. add onions, pepper etc if you wish. now fry with no oil on a nonstick pan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

oh whats the use lol

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

tesco 100% angus beef 1/4 pounders are grand

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

rubadub wrote: »
    tesco 100% angus beef 1/4 pounders are grand

I know its a Zombie thread but if there was ever a time a mod needed to be pulled up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

mmm yeah

big al knows his stuff
    yeah and it was found to have pork in it by the fsa today lovely what else is in it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

drunkmonkey, you know more than well enough not to drag up old threads, especially for such a pointless reason. Think before you post here again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement