Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creatine Serum

• 16-06-2003 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Around last christmas I did a course of creatine serum. It's really hand, just a few drops under the tounge before each workout. I mamanged to double my bench while taking this and got really intense workouts but my weight gains were minimal. I was taking additional protein but keeping my carbs low(cos of the 'love handles'). The guys on the maximuscle website seem to think that the creatine serum contains f***all creatine, but they don't sell it. Does anyone know anything about this. I've nothing else to compare it to. My strength definitely increased but maybe my diet was inadequate! I had never taken creatine before. Also, I wasn't too long doing weights before I took it so although I doubled my bench, I'm not entirely sure that I was pushing myself adequately hard before I started. Anyone got any knowledge on this? Any good links on diet??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I dont know that much about the serum, but i took the powder at the same time as two of my friends. It was supposed to be the best quality creatine powder, that is to say most expensive. Anyway it gave me constipation, so i stopped taking it as its not exactly something you want. My two friends went the whole course and noticed little difference even with the proper nutrients, thoroughly constipated too. Anyone else experience blockage?

I believe in order to gain full benefit from it, you must take all kinds of other supplements in conjunction with the creatine, and really push full throttle in your workouts for any form of noticeability. Other than that its just an utter waste of money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I took creatine capsules (probably same as the powder) for 3 months and didnt see much of an improvement in my size. In my opinion you cant go wrong by taking just protein... I could be wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Serum is a bit gimmicky generally and has a lower content than powder.

As for not gaining etc. etc.

We had a big discussion on this here ...

Creatine Post

Advertisement