Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track Listings..

Options
  • 16-06-2003 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have the name of a site where I can get the track lists of albums? Just so I can be sure I have all the tracks loike ;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

www.cddb.com

or just check www.amazon.com if they have the album in stop

i think www.allmusic.com too.. never checked itout myself but people have posted it here before for this kinda thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

Thanks for that.....www.cddb.com
    did the trick, was looking for a Tom Waits album -Mule Variations, so needed something other than a mainstream store!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you could also have tried playing the cd in media player or winamp whilst connected to the internet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well if he *had* the cd he could just look at the sleeve..

think about it

:eek: say it aint so patch69, say it aint so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

for shame. just when i thought all was good with world

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

I should be flogged........

Honestly though, I've only ever seen that cd for sale in limerick.....once....I'm in Galway, and have never seen it here.

I'm a fan of SOME of Waits older stuff, so didn't really want to spend 25yoyos ordering a cd that I may well hate.

Tis a free preview mateys!! :)

Originally posted by patch69
    Tis a free preview mateys!! :)
    he's even talking like a p1r4t3 ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭eggshapedfred

For anybody thats interested in Tom Waits, you can download Mule Variations, or Blood Money,or Alice for free (and its legit too) from www.emusic.com. theres a thing where you can sign up, get 50 free mp3s and then not have to pay anything (of course if you like the service you can subscribe for 3months ($45) or 12months (can't remember how much)).

They also have the Pixies back catalogue and some other stuff thats pretty cool.

if your interested like......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Mule Variations isn't that old at all. That was the album released before Blood Money/Alice, about 97 I think. Mabye even later than that.

naughty boy.

Nothing beats Heart Attack and Vine though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement