Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linkin Park pull out of gig with Metallica????

• 16-06-2003 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else heard this? Please tell me its a rumour!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Yeah it's a rumour I started in the metal forum. Unfortunately it's looking increasingly likely that they will be playing :( Not that I wish the singer guy ill, I just hate their music and I haven't bought a ticket yet coz I don't wanna give money to a boy band if I can help it. Pretty dumb huh? Metallica are turning into a boyband anyway so I dunno if I'd be pushed to see them either.

My loss

Dregin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

LOL - class....

Well at least you are standing by your principles! I respect that.

I like linkin park - but prefer metallicas older records and not their new stuff.... so we have to compromise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

i dunno i heard somewhere that System of a Down were playing instead of Linkin Park now..
    Think its bull tbh but it would be so much better....

Deftones aren't playing the dublin date no??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

As far as I know, Linkin Park are still playing here, thank god!
    But on the entertainment.ie website is says the third band is The Darkness. I think they're the guys who supported Def Leppard in February. I didn't get to see them but apparently they're good.
    Pity about the Deftones not playing. I'd be so happy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

ugh what a nightmare...linkin park..

i don't think linkin park / metallica are a good mix to be honest.
    they're gonna get booed off stage/:ninja:

• Advertisement
Advertisement