Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish....bleerrghhhh :/

Options
  • 16-06-2003 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭

I decided I might as well start a thread for Spanish.

Its agony trying to study for a language, even though I know I could be studying....a bugger....just a few more minutes on the computer.
    Plus there is not motivation because I dont have to do it, as Im doing 7 honours...but I could use for points depending on how it goes....Oh im so conflicted :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I guess noone does Spanish here...anyway....

Paper was real easy, one of the easiet comprehensions I've seen. The link Quesiton (5) was alright, could have been better.

Didnt really like the listening, but thats my weakest part anyway so...B2/B1 I say...who knows, depends on how my oral went aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Darth_Jman

I thought the listening was f*cking awful!
    WTF was the deal with that writer one!
    Fast speaking tape, coupled with the fact that I hadn't heard anything resembling spanish for a month made that one doodoo of a tape, something I'm usually good at. Bah!
    Apart from that, nice paper. I thought the comprehension was nice too, sangre, although for a while I thought elke falk was a man...
    Nice letter, although I forgot the verb conducir! (Head is wrecked!)
    Mobile phone essay was good aswell, everyones able to put a good rant out on cellphones!

Dont know how I'll fare out over all though. We had a man from cork, with a lisp, trying to speak spanish for our orals. Goddamn, If i forgot the word 'que' I would have been in bother there. ("doze binutoss, alumbnoss!").

Oh well, motto of the lazy man: "What Can You Do?"

Advertisement