Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before And After Image Thread

Options
  • 16-06-2003 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any before and after pictures of piercings or tattoos. Show your designs if you can too. And Give details of price and where you got em done.
    Post Pictures as links only please (Slow connection users):(

Unfortunatly ive nothing scanned or hosted yet, ill try and get my designs up tomorrow though.

Gar

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Heres my work in progress.Pictures crap cos I havent got a decent camera but you can see the idea.Should be finished in a week or so.Theres about 10 hours left as it goes from my wrist to my right shoulder blade on both sides of my arm.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Didnt add the right attachment.
    So here goes again.
    p.s
    As you can see the forearm is finished but I still have that extremely sensitive bit on your elbow to be done which when tattooed is like that feeling of banging yer elbow for a good few days.
    As for price
    To me FOC.But I think my mate says its worth around 500+ to a punter off the street.The outline alone took 4 hours.And the forearm took another 3.
    Richie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Here is the sketch for the planned base of my 3/4 sleeve. its a band (dont know what im going to fit into the band) and a design that runns up the inner forearm. its rough as hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

I do realise im bringing back a post which is over a year old but i was searching back over previous posts for tattoo idea's when i saw Hellrazer's tattoo and was amazed by the killer design and was wondering if he would post up a pic of the completed tat it seems a shame not to. It looks spectacular from the small pic already shown would really like to see the finished job :D

PS: this is not because i want to nick ure design even if it was im too broke to afford something like that hehe :P

j0e9o wrote:
    I do realise im bringing back a post which is over a year old but i was searching back over previous posts for tattoo idea's when i saw Hellrazer's tattoo and was amazed by the killer design and was wondering if he would post up a pic of the completed tat it seems a shame not to. It looks spectacular from the small pic already shown would really like to see the finished job :D

PS: this is not because i want to nick ure design even if it was im too broke to afford something like that hehe :P

Joe would you believe that its still not finished yet??Im looking to add more to it so havent really had time to go in get it finished.It should be finished by November this year.
    Richie

• Advertisement
Advertisement