Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what piercings you got????

Options
  • 17-06-2003 12:30am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok tell all.
    Lets us know what body mutilations you have.
    At the minute Ive only both nipples pierced but would like a LOT MORE.
    My wife has her tongue done,labret,upper lip area and wants the navel done.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

top and bottom of left ear
    left nipple, tounge and I had the price albert(dick piercing done)
    Wouldn't mind getting th eyebrow done, but theres just too many people with noticable scars left from them so i think I'll pass
    I tihink the neck looks cool aswell

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Eye brow used to be cool but every little skanger has it done now.
    Thinking of it now id love the industrial bar done from the top of the ear to the lobe.Or else horizontally across the ear.

The Mate of mine was telling me that he did a Prince albert or some other genital one on some bloke one day and gave him his 24 hour help line phone no.in case he had any probs.
    He got a call at 1.00 am from this bloke going mad at him.
    Apparently he went for a pi$$ and started to pee like a sprinkler(didnt know that thats what its like)but anyway he was after been beaten up in a night club for pi$$ing on this fellas shoes in the toilets.And was under the impression that my mate should have explained this to him before he got it done.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yup yup, it takes a lot of pratice of getting it right when taking a piss :)
    A lot of time of kinda bending over the toilet and sticking your knob kinda into the jacks so yea don't get it everywhere, lol

about the ear thing, I would like to get it done aswell the bar going from the top to the side of it, cna't think of the name of it now, but I hear its quite sore because of the weather(ie. cold weather=ears tighten up)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

ive only got me left nip and me
    tongue done, im to much of a pussy to try and do any by myself, as i cant afford any others.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I made a mistake a few years ago and got my eyebrow done in Georges Street Arcade. It didn't get infected or anything but I'd never go there again! Anyway, I came out with this stud in my eyebrow and there was a group of girls watching me and they asked if it hurt and I said no. A while later I saw them all on Grafton Street and all of them had got it done!
    Mine grew out and after 4 times I gave up and got my lip pierced and I love it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

only got top of left ear done as of yet but will be gettin more

i tried to be punk a while back and did a bit of safety pin work - it looked cool for a while but you all know what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

6 in right ear, 3 in left ear, 1 in nose, 1 in tongue and 1 in eyebrow makes a total of 12.

Had to take the tongue piercing out when I went to have my wisdom teeth out and it just wouldn't go back in after that so I left it out. Eyebrow ring grew out leaving me with a nasty scar.

Nowadays I just wear 1 pair of simple ear studs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by Lenny
    Wouldn't mind getting th eyebrow done, but theres just too many people with noticable scars left from them so i think I'll pass

True i had my eyebrow done until i got into a fight about three years ago now i have a nice scare on my left eyebrow,
    and i had my tongue done.
    trying to convience the Gf to get her nipple done, nogo on that one. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

PA, eyebrow, nose, ears, tongue, labret... soon I will be getting my traguses (tragii ?), and my other nostril... should be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Fetch

Tounge, Nipple Bar and had my nose done but had to take it out because of an injury...
    Om symbol on my chest, sun on my right shoulder, moon on my left shoulder and a tribal sheild on my right shin...
    Looove getting inked....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

where to start,
    i have very few nowadays,just 1 in lip,stretched lobe,tragus,2 more in ears,nape of neck and navel.
    used to have:
    3 in lips,
    both nostrils and septum (figured out my nose was waaay to senstive for these things,i looked like rudolph the whole time).
    loads in eyebrows,they fall out/grow out/get ripped out far to easily,scarred for life now!
    nipple was good until it got ripped.
    forearm,just got caught on everything....
    humm think thats about it,maybe it was just a bad teenage phase...still not over it though!:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

At the moment I have a nape/neck piercing (3 weeks old, didn't hurt at *all* which was odd), nipples, navel twice, industrial in left ear (diagonal bar on top of ear), both lobes done twice. I had them stretched but stretched them down recently.

And I had a madonna piercing (beauty spot above lip) but I took that out last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

I just have my bellybutton done, a barbell not a ring! Oh and I've had both ears pierced since I was about six *L* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

2 in lobe of left ear, 2 in lobe of right and a scar from when i had the top of it done!
    also have my navel pierced and used to have my nose pierced but had to take it out for school :mad:
    but im finished now so i might just get it done again! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭GRAHAM2002

Just the left nipple am contemplating another but can't think where else to go :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

i have a total of 7, but the only interesting ones are in the back of my neck and a lip piercing... neck one hurt a LOT i thought it was done when he clamped it for gods sake!!

mia x

did your neck crunch as you got it pierced? mine did and my friend nearly passed out in the studio,sooo funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Silent Grape
    i have a total of 7, but the only interesting ones are in the back of my neck and a lip piercing... neck one hurt a LOT i thought it was done when he clamped it for gods sake!!

mia x

Where did you get your neck pierced? I've never heard of anyone having their neck clamped to get it pierced, it would end up wonky unless you did it freehand.

As for the crunch the guy above asks for...I didn't get any crunch, and i've seen a few other napes done and never got a crunch? Odd.

Nape was probably the least painful piercing I have!

got my nape done in body shock and they used a clamp.
    that was about 2 years ago and i've never had a problem with it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

3 bottom holes and top of both ears and belly button, that's it, i'd love my eyebrow but wouldn'e because loads of people grows out quick and i'd be unlucky. nose rings can look nice but it's hard to get nice sized ones so i wear a fake one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Hmmmm,
    I have:
    A labret.
    Left tragus.
    Left upper cartilidge of ear.
    Right conch (Got this done with a 2.4 needle and only put in 1.6 jewlery, only piercing that I associate the word "pain" with).
    Both my lobes done, I've had them done for ages now seeing my plan was to stretch them gradually but I'm lazy and broke. :'(
    And my left nipple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

A lot of time of kinda bending over the toilet and sticking your knob kinda into the jacks so yea don't get it everywhere, lol

Okay, I'm not being smart here - I just don't actually know anyone in real life with a prince albert (that I'm aware of ;) ) well enough to ask.

Why did you decide to get one, and would you do so again?

I just don't understand the idea behind it - piercings can be decorative (not my thing but each to their own), and in a limited number of cases they can be a sexual thing (my only personal experience of this is the discovery of the fascinating things someone with a tongue piercing can do when giving head, but obviously nipple piercings come into it sometimes as well). However a prince albert seems like it actually causes you hassle in day to day life and unless you're into BDSM, I can't see the advantage sexually (although I can imagine a few disadvantages). So, er, what's the deal with them? Am I missing a major point here?

Pure curiosity like I said, I'm not judging or any of that rubbish (I don't have any piercings and don't really want any, but that's just a personal choice), I'd just like to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

In response to Shinji,

In reality "the hassle" is really mild, and becomes routine after a while. As for the advantages, well for the ladies they get a little extra bang for their buck, most like it, some don't so much. As for you, you get something that altogether heigthen's sensation down there.

I'm not big into BDSM, but I've got a PA, first it seemed like fun, but now I cant see any reason, for takin it out..

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Fetch

Originally posted by sickle
    got my nape done in body shock and they used a clamp.
    that was about 2 years ago and i've never had a problem with it....

I heard stories about skin growing over neck piercings after a year or so... are they bullsh*t?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lemondrop

Dont have too many, 3 in each ear lobe, i used to have my nose done and i really liked it but i got really bad sinisitious (spelt wrong) and it started really hurting but it wouldnt go back in after it all cleared up. Im going to get it done again. id also like to have my bellybutton done. someday soon...i have a tattoo on my back aswell. Getting another one of those too, probably on my hip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

hehe ahh piercings. my favourite.
    i've got 15 at the moment..(:rolleyes: kids, wha!).

LEFT EAR :
    2 upper cartiladge
    tragus (ring)
    2 lobe
    and a stretched lobe

RIGHT EAR :
    4 lobe piercings
    1 stretched lobe

Tongue
    Eyebrow (got done 4 days ago!! mm crust)
    Nose
    Labret

Hopefully nipples soon :)

http://www.bmezine.com is an EXCELLENT web site for body piercing inspiration and if your thinking of getting something done, you can read up on peoples experiences etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

Originally posted by Hellrazer

The Mate of mine was telling me that he did a Prince albert or some other genital one on some bloke one

LMAO - a mate of mine actually pierced his own foreskin himself with a needle!! We were at a bike rally later that week and he whipped it out to show us! Another female friend of mine with a camera was quick on the draw and promptly got a snap of it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Have the left ear done twice in the lobe.

Keep meaning to to the right lobe and get the left done high up again.

Also, if I ever get jiggy with a chick again for longer then ye olde one night stand, I'd be up for getting my tounge pierced.....

to improve my vaunted latin skillz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

i have 4 rings in my left lobe, and one at the top of my left ear, and my left eyebrow.. i did my belly button about 10 years ago with a safety pin lol, it lasted a week till it got caught in a harley davidson buckle oouuch!!!!
    want to get some ink done next :) plus the gutarist in my band is a body peircer so ill prolly get a few more piercings

later
    Macker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

ahhh :) just got my ear stretched up again

YAY.

Advertisement