Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what piercings you got????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Tongue done....still feels very weird and on a liquid and half melted ice cream diet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

oooh cool when &where did u get it done??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

I got it done last thursday in Miss Fantasia (i think thats the name). Went in with two friends. one was getting her lip done and did and the other originally wanted her nipple pierced but her mother gave her extra money so that she sould get a tatoo done instead....mothers logic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 foymaster

i got 3 in my right ear including a 5 mil stretching
    3 in my left
    and a 2.5 mil in my belly button
    thinking of stretching the other ear too.
    had my nose and eyrbrow done too, but took them out.

i,ve done a few myself , but took them out too.

and a tattoo saying 'foy' on my leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

Originally posted by chernobyl
    I got it done last thursday in Miss Fantasia

cool shop. some very strange stuff in there though. i got my eyebrow done there by the guy with the pocketing on his head and arms. he's cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Three in my right ear lobe, one in my left lobe and one cartilage, then my eyebrow and my labret.

I'd love more, but I don't think it's a good idea future-wise...I don't want to end up looking like a sagging pierced old lady.

I think a tattoo is the next step.

/me gets all excited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

Got an industrial, orbital, both lobes stretched to 8 mil, tongue, labret and p.a. Hopig to get my nipples done and getting the p.a changed to an apadravya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Now ive got an Apadravya :)

What next then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chemistryfairy

I haven't got too many piercings just three outer conch in my left ear and two in each lobe. recently decided to shove belly bars through two of my lobe piercings....that was fun. definitely want more piercings done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Ears
    Belly
    tongue
    nipple

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

have em all out now but i had

septum
    lip
    labret
    12mm earlobe
    scaffold
    both upper ears
    3 eybrow
    surface on neck and forearm
    nipple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Both ear lobes twice, standard top of left ear, left nipple and left hand side of lower lip, with a ring. Hopefully will be getting my right nipple done in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

i got 2 rings upper left ear, scaffold in left ear, 1 lobe ring left ear, and both lobes stretched to 5mm. i have lip ring too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 srhand

I have both ear lobes done twice and my navel. The navel wasn't sore to get done but it did take almost the full nine months to be healed fully. Can't wear big buckles on belts now but would not take it out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

i have...
    7mm stretched lobes
    16g lobes
    conch
    scaffold
    labret
    vertical nipple

considering getting my nose pierced again,though i did vow "no more holes" after a drunken nordic adventure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Not very interesting.. one in each earlobe. I would want to get a lot more done, but at the moment I'm not 18 and my parents are somewhat uncomfortable with the concept of body modification, and I really don't see any point in going behind their backs despite the fact that some reputable places will pierce someone over 16 with ID, as that would result in the piercing being taken out as soon as I got home.

I may get a tragus or rook done in the near future though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

the second pic in Bedlams post on page two looks like me from behind! :eek:
    three in each ear, getting nose, tongue and lip done in the next year and a half, getting, first tattoo at christmas, and I nay get my nipple or neck pierced at some stage..

Advertisement