Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places

Options
  • 17-06-2003 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

OK anytime a talk to anyone about Piercings, it always ends up about where is the best place togo.
    So what im wonderin is whats everyones Favourite place, and the best and worst experiences in these places.

Personally ive only been in two places and they have both been good:) Any hae given me good advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I've been to 3 different places. First was the mistake...Georges St. Arcade. Didn't go back.
    Second was Body Shock opposite Luigi Malones in Temple Bar and third (lipring) was the Celestial Ring on the top floor of Stephen's Green S.C.
    My favourite of all 3 was the Celestial Ring. Really nice place and nice guys who know their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I used to get my tattoo done in a place in bray called INK i think it is called attattooed now,and they do piercings in there aswell, the worst place i have been is another place in bray called the lilac lizard they are brutal in there.the woman who was doing my arm she stank of ****e, her breath stank it is a dark crummy little shop never again!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Fetch

Well I always got pierced in Body Shock in temple bar but a few weeks ago I was feeling lazy and didnt want to walk across town so I went into Venus/Skin Graphics on abbey street where I usually get my ink work done and they done a pretty good job on my nipple its only been about 3-4 weeks and its practically healed, I got the other done in Body Shock and it took nearly 2 months...

Also although I've never been people say snakebite on Abbey street is the best place to go... I'm told they give very good aftercare and will replace jewlery for you...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Originally posted by Mac daddy
    I used to get my tattoo done in a place in bray called INK i think it is called attattooed now,and they do piercings in there aswell, the worst place i have been is another place in bray called the lilac lizard they are brutal in there.the woman who was doing my arm she stank of ****e, her breath stank it is a dark crummy little shop never again!:mad:

The guy who used to work in Ink-Damien now has his own place in Finglas now called DMTATTOOS.
    Doing a roaring trade in Irish flags,Bulldogs eating Union Jacks,Ma and Da Tattoos,Names in Love hearts etc etc.

Well suppose it is Finglas.

Richie.
    :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

i wasin that lilac lizard place in bray and got my lip done totally crooked(i was only 15).its a dirty kip,still in business tho.
    i think body shock is great,very professional.snakebite is great too.
    adonis is freaky yet i went there a few times (he did them cheap for me) not great.
    just avoid georges street like the plague cause you would probably catch it there.
    metal morphosis is trendy and overpriced. gets all the kiddies in for their belly buttons and eyebrows.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I got my ear piercings, eyebrow and tongue all done in bodyshock. They're great in there although I always had to wait, big queues...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Fetch

Originally posted by sickle
    adonis is freaky yet i went there a few times (he did them cheap for me) not great.

Yeah I dont like adonis... never got done there but I had an aquantance who apprenticed there for a while and I visited her in there a few times and I have to say the place smells like wee...
    And although I havnt experienced it first hand i've heard some horror stories about Glen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

I got my bellybutton done in Pzazz, foxes bow, Limk, was clean and efficient with good aftercare instructions which I followed so I didn't get any infection so if I was to get another I'd prob go there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Originally posted by Mac daddy
    LOLOL, they violate every health safety rule in there alright!
    I hear they even do abortions on the side :P

Advertisement