Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence - taking away his #quake ops

Options
  • 22-11-1998 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

he shouldn't have them should he? all those who agree just state it here. shiva should take notes....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Silence seems to be going to far with his ops in #quake.If u argue or disagree with him in a different channel he bans u in #quake.And he does seem to bring out the worst in ppl.In his own words "If someone ****es me off,I'll make up an excuse to ban them",and I have the logs to prove it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭guest

ya and he messed up the topic so all the servers are gone
    that was quake 1 info and now its gone
    he acted the s h i t head with his ops today
    you wont have to ask twice for logs of the whole thing
    that was stupid obi, real stupid
    i thought ops had rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Yep lads 110% backing on this:/ did it to me yesterday and i wasn't to pleased

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

one by one -

Venom : I bring out the worst in people? This is hardly my fault:)

Guest ( whoever it is ) : with regards to the topic change - I 'm not really sure what happenned there, but I was away from the comp and left it online for about half hour at one stage. It 's possible my little muppety bro changed the topic then. I don 't remember changing it....

SheroN - you 're right actually and I apologise. The ban on you was out of order and I undid it about 5 minutes later. I got ****ed off with you basically for all the **** you 'd been causing all day - I was wrong, sorry.

as for ste....well my arguments with ste are well known to all:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

An amendment, I typed something wrong there - The ban on sher wasn 't for 5 minutes, as someone has kindly reminded me on IRC, I left it on when I was leaving.
    I remember it a bit better now, he 'd really ****ed me off and again I apologise.

• Advertisement

Lick my boots?;/
    next time............... it happens ill break your nose?...who knows lets see...im hopping you'll have more sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Nice one lads ****e stirrin eh.

All of you are guilty of acting the muppet at some time r the other in #quake.

And I will ban you if your messing around as well. I have only ever seen Obi kick or ban someone with good reason.

So give it a break your all boring me.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Bunnor

jaysus...how sad are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

dave was i supposed to mail you something?
    cant remember what it was after the weekend, just remember you telling me to mail something to <snip>...
    mail me at samreshs@hotmail.com

Hello there
    Silence just a little note to say i'd rather if you never talked to me again of referred to me in anyway coz i hate your guts and never want to have anything to do with you again......ever i got kicked from #quake for using the nick ninja[jedi]?
    whats that about ?
    o i get it jedi is offenseve....:/
    faggotism
    is all that it
    SheroN gone on post a big rant after this id rather u didn't but u will.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sniper

You geeks and nerds make me sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

A cutting remark that, you must be the terror of your playground.

Anyway, the best I could come up with out what you said was :

U Donkeys sander make me sick

but that has a 'g' and 'e' left over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Silence is the biggest fuc**ng tool on the planet and NO way should have ops in #quake. He constantly abuses his rights and priveleges as an admin. I don't know if it's just me ...but if I as much look at him sideways he boots me out. It's gotta stop and he's gotta be taken off the access list. Silence. Your g*y!
    Daa

Advertisement