Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Cube Deals

Options
  • 17-06-2003 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

I`ve been looking at some of the GC deals within Ireland, and well they arent that great which brought me to ebay, which has some great deals but this are normally NTSC versions of the cube.

Now would an NTSC work here, if i had a step down changer for the Power, Do TV`s here generally NTSC compatibile, i have a recent enough TV(3yr old Phillips).

Also are there any other decent deals on GC`s in Europe?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Your TV should work with 60Hz but I'd check it first with a 60Hz game from a mates console. Try ebay.co.uk there might be some good deals on PAL GC's but not likely since the prices are in sterling. Check out the thread below called has the world gone mad. The guy got a great deal on a Cube and loads of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Just so you know, bazH: Australian GCs are PAL machines and are wicked cheap, what with the Australian dollar being worth less than toenail clippings. Don't know about the power requirements though.

This crowd are Aussies, can't comment on their reliability/reputation though: linky

Advertisement