Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summertime

Options
  • 17-06-2003 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

What is eveyone up to this summer? Im just curious as i aint heard from every1 and mite get a pissup organised soon, a "north boards" pissup if u will:p Also any1 got any fulltime job vacancies ? dunnes is growing old 4 me :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Well there's the QUB LAN 13 start of July ( www.qublan.lanwarz.net ) and on the same weekend i'm going to be attending Galway Lan 6.

Then on the 20th there's a Boards.ie paintballing day in Dublin. If any of you lot wanna organise some kinda pissup or paintballing session in the north post it and I might get my ass up there.

As it stands - go to that QUBLan 13. It should be wicked (cause i'll be there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Well ice, i'd luve to attend many byoc lans, but tbh my pc is a bundle of ****e :rolleyes:

So, i wont be goin 2 any of them unless the equipment is already there.

Although boards paintball looks good, and il defo be at the next oscl :)

And finally, man we have pissups all the time :eek: magherafelt: brysons bar, dormans are our regulars ;) Expect to see Johnny the fox usually at brysons when a good gig is being played (i.e. this fri?) along with myslef, FeN, Oconnor, sterile fish, and then there is the underage drinkers :p (no names shall be given ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

danny, its all your fault!
    o yeah dont tell huggy i still owe him a pint :D

im just gonna go to good bands, learn drums and guitar, and mess around makingt jackass-style movies, and learn a bit of latin hopefully.
    /me is super cool

Advertisement