Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Kane *RAW spoiler*

• 17-06-2003 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Right, it seems Kane is going for the change originally planned before his return. We all know that HHH will beat him next week and then perhaps we will see his face. This unmasking was planned a long time ago, and its about time they got round to it. Perhaps a new face will freshen up raw.

I was disgusted to hear about stone cold calling Lance storm boring. He is one of the most technical wrestlers out there and deserves respect.

And Mae Young? The less said the better.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Agree with ya,whats the story with Lance Storn getting stuck to wrestle all these **** rookies lately,he needs a bigger push,him and beniot would be a great tag team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

So Kane is gonna reveal a normal undisfigured face or wha?
    Is he gonna be HEEL?

Id personally love to see old school KAne V's Mankind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I like the whole Kane gimmick and don't think they should unmask him as he's one of the longest running gimmicks there is and he still get's a fare pop from the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 northcider

Well unless they're gonna add scars or burns marks, all you have to do is look back at an Isaac Yankem DDS match to see what Glen Jacobs looks like. And if any of you haven't see him before, he ain't a pretty man!!
    The WWE are just trying to prelong a stale gimmick. Kane was never any good in the main event scene. He never lived up to his "potential". He was at his most effective where he is now, in the midcard. It's just another chapter in the seemingly endless story of "Vince McMahon's fascination with Big Men".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

saw pictures of him without the mask...and man he was one freaky looking SOB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Well they unmasked him!!!! shaved abit of his head and smugged some black crap on his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

after watching RAW last night i think Kane is the most sadistic/evil looking bastard to enter a ring. i hope he runs riot and takes the title from his lordship HHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

jerry lawlers dentist isaac yankem ddp lives again

regards

shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

apparantly for the house show they did yesterday he appeared without the black crap on his face and with all the hair gone, dunno about the contacts, but if they have any sense they'll turn him into a proper monster just kicking everyone's asses.

and as for people recognising him as isaac yankem, i don't think that's really an issue, obviously the internerd fans will know who it is, but as someone who's been watching the wwf/e for about 16 years i reckon i wouldn't have made the connection between the two if i didn't know it already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Some bald white guy. omg surprise- oh wait he has crap on his face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

ok - the whole thing was pretty poor but as it was there was nothing left to do with the masked kane character so if they can go somewhere else with this then go for it - you dont see anyone going on about taker not being undead, having supernatural powers & firing thunderbolts etc - so the mask is gone - big deal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

After the beating he gave RVD I think its safe to say that hes going to be a heel from now on. Mabye this will give them a new story line as the HHH vs whoever thing is getting tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean101

Just a quick note, that "black crap" was most likely face paint used by wrestlers (and anyone else) that wear masks. It prevents the colour of the skin from being seen aroung the eye pieces of the mask, giving an all round more natural look for the wearer.

Jesus i feel like one of those prats off the max factor ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

either way we were led to believe that Kane suffered horrendous burns as a child and that his face was badly burned. low and behold of Friday nights Raw Kane appeared at the end with no hair no sign of a scar on his face but a nice way to treat Bischoff :) the WWE have messed up again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

We weren't really, we were led to believe that Kane had been caught in a fire when he was younger and wore a mask to hid what he considered to be his hideous looks which ties in with that stupid "They laugh at me J.R., come here so I can hit you" conversation a while ago.

Advertisement