Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronaldinho setback for United

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

At least Liverpool aren't the only ones missing out on their targets;) , will mean that there is more clubs going after the likes of Kewell and Duff. Should be an interesting Summer, United have the nice position of more money (especially if Beckham is sold) and a CL spot - makes Liverpool look a poor relation in fifth place:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Madrid will never get Ronaldinho this summer they dont have the funds to buy Beckham and him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Real are only paying something like £5,000,000 up front this year, with the rest being paid over four years, and dependant on their performance in the CL. And anyway, Beckham's transfer will pay for itself in merchandising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Utd have ****ed up in my opinion. They should have gotten this Ronaldinho deal done b4 Becks. This is looking doubtful now. I cant believe this actually. Ronaldinho is the one to go for ahead of Duff or anyone else. he is unhappy, going for 10million, extremely versatile and a Brazil international and the best on the Brazil team in my opinion...we need him. We wont win Europe if we dont get more players, with Becks gone, we need at least 3 more players.

I really can't see why madrid would want Ronaldinho as well as Beckham. If PSG want to cash and Ronaldinho wants to go, where is the problem? Best on the Brazil team 50cent - what are you basing that on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Sorry guys, but this story broke before the Beckham deal was released, so its kinda of a no subject anymore I reckon.

Ronaldhino must definitely be on his way to old trafford now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I wouldnt be surprised if Kenyon asked Real to stay away from Ronaldinho while finalising the Beckham deal.

Anyway if they bought him they would have to start playing with two at the back to fit all their "superstars" on the pitch.

Real dont need Ronaldinho therefore I expect to see him playing for United next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I expect him to join Man U now..

I think lots of managers would be a bit scared of RvN and Ronaldinho leading man u's line next year...

I doubt Real need him now they have Beckham to cut the oranges for the real players at half time :)

It definitely compares well to Owen and Heskey. Wasn't RvN pleading with them to sign Ronaldinho - guess he got his way. ManK derby should be good with Stains in goal.

P Pete, well i think he is the best player on the Brazil team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

For some reason i dont think that Real Madrid will buy him they dont have the money

Originally posted by 50Cent
    P Pete, well i think he is the best player on the Brazil team.
    50Cent, I didn't say that he wasn't - I just questioned it and asked you what you were basing your opinions on.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Looks like Barcalona are interested and Utd may miss out entirely. Barcalona musted be p***ed off over the beckham deal and Ronaldinho is a good option for them.

Hyzepher

Oh they ****en better not. I want to see that player at one club this season and thats Man Utd. Any other and thats a dreadful mistake on Utd's part.

P Pete, Im basing it on the fact he is young, extremely talented, has excellent stamina like Beckham did and hes a thrill to watch. Im not saying the other stars arent...but again, he is young, versatile, very fit and a joy to watch. Ronaldo is too of course, but he is slightly older, slightly chubbier, injury prone and needs rest more so than Ronaldinho.

Advertisement