Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a little help from your friends........

Options
  • 07-12-1998 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

i have a wee problem with my mouse if anyone can help.
    i have a three button mouse, its a genius, im not sure which. problem is that for some reason i cant use my mouse3 button. on the drivers page for my mouse in control panel it just says i have a gobbledigook mouse (?) and i cant actually remove it coz my system panel says i dont actually have a mouse installed. whenever the pnp loads my mouse it says its a standard serial mouse and sometimes it loads it as a logitech 3 button. id be happy if i could just uninstall and start again, but i cant find a way of uninstalling.

how else am i going to get my spiner alias working if i dont use my mouse3 button :)

whitewash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

If your mouse is such a genius why don't you ask it to solve your problem:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The best solution possible for this problem is to disconnect your mouse from the current machine, Bin the machine. Then go out buy a new one,and connect the mouse to that one, and it should work fine. If it doesnt well you'll have got a mouse with the new machine and you can always use that.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Get a decent machine. That's my considered opinion. :) Try re-installing the drivers from the original disk, see if that does anything. Probably wont cos Win95 is a pile of shiite, but worth a bash, cant do any harm.

btw, if it does any harm than dont blame me :)

Advertisement